• 35:1 Then Elihu continued and said,
  • 以利户继续说,
  • 35:2 Do you consider this to be just, Do you say, My righteousness is more than God's,
  • 你说,我的公义胜于神的公义;你以为这样说有理,
  • 35:3 That you say, What advantage is there to me, What do I profit, more than if I had sinned?
  • 所以才说,这与我有什么益处?我不犯罪比犯罪有什么好处?
  • 35:4 I will respond to you with words, And to your companions with you.
  • 我要用言语回答你,和在你这里的朋友。
  • 35:5 Look unto heaven and see; And behold the skies: They are higher than you.
  • 你当向天观看,瞻望那高于你的穹苍。
  • 35:6 If you sin, what do you accomplish against Him? And if your transgressions are multiplied, what do you do to Him?
  • 你若犯罪,对神能造成什么妨碍?你的过犯增多,对神能作出什么损害?
  • 35:7 If you are righteous, what can you give to Him, Or what does He receive from your hand?
  • 你若是公义,能给祂什么?或者祂能从你手里接受什么?
  • 35:8 Your wickedness affects a man like you, And your righteousness, a son of man.
  • 你的邪恶只能害像你这样的人,你的公义只能叫世人得益处。
  • 35:9 Because of the multitude of oppressions they cry out; They cry for help because of the arm of the mighty.
  • 人因多受欺压就哀求,因强权者的辖制便呼救;
  • 35:10 But no one says, Where is God my Maker, Who gives songs in the night,
  • 却无人说,造我的神在哪里?祂使人夜间歌唱,
  • 35:11 Who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth And makes us wiser than the birds of heaven?
  • 教训我们胜于地上的走兽,使我们有智慧胜于空中的飞鸟。
  • 35:12 There they cry, but He does not answer, Because of the pride of evil men.
  • 他们在那里,因恶人的骄傲呼求,祂却不答应。
  • 35:13 Surely God does not hear an empty cry, And the Almighty does not regard it.
  • 虚妄的呼求,神必不垂听,全能者也必不理会。
  • 35:14 How much less when you say that you do not behold Him, That the cause is before Him and you are waiting on Him!
  • 何况你说,你不得见祂,你的案件在祂面前,你正等候祂!
  • 35:15 But now, because He has not visited in His anger Nor regarded such great arrogance,
  • 但如今因祂未曾在怒中查究,也不甚理会狂傲,
  • 35:16 Job opens his mouth in vanity; He multiplies words without knowledge.
  • 所以约伯开口说虚妄的话,多发无知识的言语。